STEEMPUNK-NET is a browser addon. You can get it via the Chrome store.
- How to install the game?
- Do I need anything else besides the plugin?
- Which browser can I use to play the game?
- Do I need special hardware?
- Does the game cost anything?
- How does a battle work?
- How do I gain experience?
- Will any comment I make on Steemit help me?
- Do I have to be following someone on Steemit to attack them?
- Can I only attack people who are playing the game?
- How does Strength and Defense work?
- Can I attack someone who is currently offline?
- What happens if a higher level attacks a lower level?
- How do I see another players profile?
- What is "SPF / 1"?
- How does Constitution work?
- Do I lose Constitution for being attacked?
- How do I regain Constitution?
Currently you need a Steemit account to play the game. You can create an account here:
The plugin is available for Firefox and Chrome.
Not really. The game does not use elaborate graphics. As long as you can visit websites on the Internet, you can also use STEEMPUNK-NET.
Except for your time and electricity costs. STEEMPUNK-NET is for free use and does not charge any fees.
Once an attack is declared you will have 2 hours (1 hour in beta) to be as active as possible and grow in strength for the fight. (Active = voting, commenting, posting, etc)
Currently the only way to gain experience is to battle others; this will be expanded in the future.
The comment must meet a certain "quality factor"; for example, "nice post" or "nice" won't count.
No, you simply have to go to their page to initiate a battle.
Yes, currently. But in the future if you attack someone (without the app installed) it will "invite" them to play the game - or something like that - still discussing.
Defensive and Offensive items will stack to increase your defense and strength.
They will gain very little XP for a win.
Go to their page and click on the Shield icon. You will still have to click "attack" to initiate a battle.
The SPF (SteemPunk-net Factor) shows your Steemit activity (voting, commenting, posting), but it's only a small factor. This factor is taken into account in the fight, and this is the decisive factor for battles when users are fairly equal in strength.
Constitution decreases after every fight and will automatically recover over the course of time. In the future, there will be items to refresh and buff your constitution.
No, You only lose Constitution when you attack (-2 per attack).
Every full hour you will recover +2 Constitution.